Welcome to Payson Center for Success High School!
Message from the PCS Staff
Payson Center for Success High School provides a unique educational opportunity for you or someone you know. Our high school instructional programs include a variety of career explorations as well as a rigorous standards-based curriculum. Each student is involved in designing and planning a personal education plan to meet requirements for graduation and post-secondary education.
The PCSHS instructional programs include:
- One-on-one instruction based on student interest, aptitude, learning style, and need
- Clearly defined course syllabi
- Computer-assisted instruction
- Modified school schedule
- Instructional flexibility and split scheduling
Career training and employability skills classes for credit are developed through community learning partnerships and include:
- Career explorations and field trips
- Job shadows
- Work study
Come let Payson Center for Success’s highly qualified staff help you reach high school graduation goals and future career goals.
Linda Gibson, Lead Teacher